Small Animal Surgery
The Small Animal Surgery Service offers a variety of services to care for your pet, including oncologic, orthopedic, neurologic and soft tissue surgery. No matter the need your pet may have, our surgeons are here to provide the best quality care and will uphold any standard of care.
With 24-hour care and monitoring offered in the intensive care unit, your pet’s critical care will be second to none. The surgery team has the most up-to-date technology and works closely with general practitioners and specialists across many states including Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Arkansas and Missouri to provide a multitude of services for your pet.
The small animal surgery team offers a variety of procedures, such as:
- Laparoscopy and thoracoscopy
- Vacuum-assisted closure (VAC therapy)
- Percutaneous laser disc ablation
- Oncologic and reconstructive surgery
- Trauma management
- Soft tissue, orthopedic and neurologic surgery
- Minimally invasive procedures